Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The new princess...


Well, Justin and I got to go meet Kinsley last night here in Topeka with Kyle and Melissa. It was not as tough as I thought going into that room as I had thought, but it still brought back tons of emotions I didn't know were there!!! She was in an incubator and was snug as a bug...she is super sweet. I got to touch her and rub her belly. She is long and lean. The ultrasound they did on her head yesterday came back normal and they are awaiting the results of the EEG. She got to eat this morning through her nose tube and they were hoping that Melissa could feed her the noon bottle, but Miss Kinsley was sound asleep and the nurses did not wake her so through the tube it went again. Melissa was a little bummed. I have my fingers crossed she can feed her this afternoon or evening. I remember how hard it was to sit and feel so helpless!!!


So right now, we all have our spirits up and are rallying around Kinsley to get better. Thank you so much for your support and prayers!

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I will keep her in my prayers!

Rachel Dominguez said...

She is so sweet! I am praying for her to recover quickly from whatever her troubles are with breathing and that she can come home soon.

PS....Melana only likes the baby pools. I took her last night to the neighborhood pool and she says "so scary mommy, so scary" when I put her in the big pool with me. I guess we will just stick with the baby pool.

Going Strong...


Priceless...