Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Daddy,


Hey there, it is me-Taegan! I just wanted to send you a little message and let you know what a great daddy you are. I remember that first night I was born that you spent so much time with me in the NICU and came back at 3 in the morning just to check and make sure I had finally settled down for a good rest. I was so glad to have you right there with me and holding my hand the whole time. You had a such a calming effect on me. I love being wrapped up in your arms and being silly with you now. I still don't really appreciate a good bear hug yet(I like to wiggle out of it), but one of these days I will LOVE them. I can't wait to hear your truck everyday after work and wait right by the door until you come in. I love when you lay on the floor and chase me around the house-it makes me giggle and giggle. What a funny daddy you are!!

Thanks for always being there for me and making me laugh when I feel like crying. We both know that you do a much better job of that then mommy does. She tries, but it is nothing like you. You are a super daddy and I love being able to call you "my daddy". I can't wait to grow up more and have more fun with you-I love you so much!!!!

Your special daughter-Taegan.

Justin-

I love watching you with Taegan, it is such a special sight to see you with her. You are so gentle and loving and want nothing but the best for her. I love that I get to be the lucky one that gets to see all those special moments you share with her. Thanks for being one amazing husband and father. Taegan and I are both lucky.

I love you.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...