Thursday, June 11, 2009

A week...

Has it really been that long since I have made a post? Geez, I am slacking on the job over here. Not really though-I have been a cleaning, exercising, cooking fool the last week!!! WOW-it is SOOOO fun to be home. Not so fun when I put in the camera cord to move pictures over and it won't work. Just something else for me to try and figure out.

Taegan update: Man is she getting her own personality! It is cracking me up how much she is like Justin and I put together. She is becoming very possessive of everything in her reach(which happens to be more than I would like) and has also figured out how to throw major fits when not getting her way. She still continues to love to play on her own and is loving to feed her baby with its bottle. She has recently figured out how to stomp her feet when she is mad and can turn on the tears at the drop of a hat!!!! This is about to send her daddy right over the edge somedays. Let's just say that patience is not one of his strong areas!!!

I am off to Jazzercise and will do my best to get some pictures on here soon!!! I have some good ones.

On a weight update: Justin and I both lost 1.8 pounds this week. Working out is helping:)

2 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Good to hear that you are loving being home.

As for the fit throwing, I know that all to well. Melana is really good at that too and now that she is talking in sentences, we hear a mouth full too. :) I beleive it will only get worse before it gets better., especially with girls.

Good Job on the weight loss. I ended up losing 9lbs and have kindof come to a halt with that. I need to get back on track.

My Three Sons said...

Oh those temper tantrums are great aren't they? LOL If it helps any, Carson is three and still has them.

Great job on the weight loss. I'm trying to crash diet before going out of town. I'm hoping to lose about 10 pounds but I will realistically only lose 5. I'll take whatever I can get.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Going Strong...


Priceless...