Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prayers...

We got to see Miss Kinsley yesterday, but no offical meeting of her yet. She was in the nursery and could not leave and we could not go back there. She is having episodes where she stops breathing and they can't figure out why. She had another one this morning and they decided to bring her here to Topeka for more testing and evaluation. She is in the NICU here and we will be able to see and meet her here!! Not really under the circumstances that we wanted to, but at least she is being taken care of very well. I am asking that people say some prayers for her and our family. This is the second little Ross girl to join the family that has thrown everyone for a loop right off the bat!!! Taegan spent 7 days in this same NICU!!! In fact, in the SAME room that Kinsley is in. Yikes, I am looking for strength for myself as I go back there this evening to the room where my little girl was not well in...

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I'm sorry to hear this news. I will pray for some quick answers so Kinsly can be on her way home with all of you.

Rachel Dominguez said...

Prayers coming your way!

Going Strong...


Priceless...