Thursday, October 2, 2008

A nice fall day...

I love this weather! It makes me want to come home and play outside with Taegan and Justin. She loves being outside and is so happy to just hang out and do nothing out there. Maybe that is what we will do tonight. Go on a walk and enjoy this nice weather. I am ready for it to stay this way and put me in the holiday spirit. I also can't wait to start baking and getting decorations out. I hope that Taegan gets my passion for the holidays-although her dad loves them as well. I can't wait to start new traditions with her and keep them up. I can always remember baking with mom and loving those times we had together. I hope that Taegan and I can have those too. I know it will be awhile before she can appreciate baking and such, but it will be so fun next year at this time when she is actually able to make a mess out of the kitchen with me.

On a different note-little Miss Taegan is on the move. One day she is simply rolling back and forth one way and then back. The next day I put her on the living room floor and head to the kitchen for 5 minutes, come back and she has rolled herself across the floor and is stuck against the hutch!!! WOW-slow down. She has also learned how to put her ankles together, push her knees up and scoot to move herself when she is on her tummy. Am I ready for this??? I am afraid I have no choice right now. She has decided it is time! She continues to love the oatmeal every night for dinner and is doing awesome with it. It is now 1 ounce of her bottle that she is eating with her oatmeal. She continues to be more eager to hold her bottle and feed herself. So much so that she is saving Mommy a lot of time in the morning because she is feeding herself. This is a huge help! She loves being a big girl. I have pictures to show, but they are at home-I will get them on later. I will also post a picture of her very first ponytail!!! It did look a little silly, but so cute. I can't wait for her to get more hair for me to play with....until later have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...