Monday, September 29, 2008

A good weekend....

Can you believe that we are all better and doing great??? It has been a long two weeks, but we have turned the corner and are doing well. This weekend was my school's Pancake Breakfast and Taegan had a ball helping Mom work the bake sale Saturday morning. She was on the front of me in her Snugli and just loved looking around and being the center of attention. She spent Saturday afternoon and evening with my parents while we went to the KSU game. Sunday was spent cleaning the house and hanging out with Justin's parents Sunday evening for awhile. Taegan is on the move lately. She is rolling and rolling and rolling. I can't believe how much she has changed in a week-it is so fun to watch her move. She is also really starting to laugh a lot and loves to have you blow on her stomach and feet. She finds it very funny and just giggles and giggles. I can hear her now giggling as I type this! She also continues to do great at daycare and just loves her Miss Jeanette. We are so lucky to have such a great provider for her during the day.
Things are still real busy around our house, Justin has class Monday and Wednesday nights so we don't see each other much during the week. And he has also been working some side jobs and for his dad as well. So needless to say it is a quiet house without him around all the time. The time that we do get together we spend laughing and playing with little peanut. We love just sitting and watching her smile and laugh at us. It really is the simple pleasures that we can't get enough of. She is now officially 5 months old-where did the time go??? I have started to write down the birth of Taegan in my journal so that I will always have the specific details of that wonderful day. It has been quite entertaining to go back and write it all down-Justin and I have spent a lot of time talking about that day again and some of the funny aspects of it! I am hoping to one day be able to type it and put it in the front of her baby book-which I am slowly getting started on...enjoy the new pictures of our little girl!
She has figured out how to hide her face when I am trying to take a real cute picture of her smiling at me-I now have 5 of these pictures instead of 5 really cute ones of her!
She thought maybe Dad would share his dinner with her-no such luck little lady!
All dressed up for gameday!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...