Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Carrots???

Yes, you heard right! Our little Taegan is loving her carrots this week! Seems as though she can't get enough of them and is so eager for the next bite. I can't believe how much she has really enjoyed them. So much so that she is no longer interested in her oatmeal. I had decided that I would start trying oatmeal/cereal in the morning and then for dinner she could have some baby food. She started carrots on Sunday with Dad-which was very funny! Daddy loved playing airplane with the spoon and Taegan would just follow it and giggle!!! Before too long we were all laughing and there was carrots all over. So Monday morning I decided to try the cereal-NOPE. She was done with that-completely done. All she did was spit it back out and before too long would not even open her mouth-what a stinker. So she has had carrots every night before her dinner time bottle and is doing super.

As for me-I have been having a lot of pains in my stomach and ab area so they sent me yesterday to do an ultrasound. They told me that my CBD is dilated and I have an appointment set up with my doctor for Friday. We will see what the next step should be if anything. The CBD is the exit of the gallbladder and it should be at a .3 and mine is at a .8! So who knows-just want the pain to be gone.

For those of you out there that pray I ask that you keep my grandma in your prayers. We found out last week that she had cancer and she was transferred up to KU med to have surgery. We are waiting on the results of what kind of cancer it is and what the plan of action should be to deal with this. I was up there on Saturday with her and we just went up last night to see her again. She is up and talking to everyone who visits, but is in a lot of pain right now. We are waiting on her to be able to get a room instead of being in ICU so we can take Taegan up there to brighten her spirits. If you could please just keep her in your thoughts we would appreciate it. She is a strong woman and will fight through this-she just needs all of our support.

I know I promised pictures last time, but my computer is running super slow and would not let them load. So I will try again tonight-I have a great one with the carrots!!! Have a good Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...