Thursday, October 30, 2008

We are ready...

Well, we are very ready for Halloween. Today I dressed Taegan up in her orange gear so that tomorrow she can wear her costumes all around! I just can't wait for the day that she can look back at these pictures and see how stinkin' cute she was. Or will she totally hate me for dressing her like this? Oh well-she is adorable.
This is miss thing after her bath (aka spa). She loves to sit in her robe on her towel and smile and play. Here she is chewing on her brush which is preventing me from actually brushing her hair. Oh well-she seems happy!

This is her cute new spook hat that her godmother, Amy, got for her. We are so grateful that she has Amy in her life!! What a spoiled little girl Taegan is going to be...anything on her head does not bother her in the least. She does not even try to get it off-I hope it stays that way.

Well, I must say this picture looks like me growing up. I loved playing in the laundry baskets! I was trying to carry the folded clothes up from downstairs and Taegan wanted to come along for a ride. She loved it!!! Needless to say the clothes were not very folded when she got done in there.

I will post pictures of her in costume tomorrow or Saturday-stay tuned.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...