Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Strength

WOW-my grandma is working overtime with me. She has given me more strength than I knew I had in me. I had one major breakdown right when I found out and a few minor ones here and there, but so far she is holding my head up high and helping me through. I can't believe it really. I am by nature a very emotional person, so this comes as a shock to me. The funeral on Saturday will be very hard for me, but I look forward to being able to honor her in the best way we know possible. She was such an amazing lady. Her obituary was in the paper today with her picture in it and I was so excited to be able to see her again-it brought a smile to my face!

Please continue to keep us all in your prayers, we will need them as we make our way through this weekend. I am thankful that I have an amazing set of parents and in-laws that are there helping us along. This is something no one is ever ready for, but one that we all have to face someday. Thanks for helping me stay strong Grandma-I owe you one!!!

I will leave you with a picture of Miss Princess being her cute self....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Angie we are praying and hope things get better. Taegan is so cute! Hope to see her soon. Katie

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. Please know that you are all in my prayers and that she can now look down and take care of you everyday. Take care, Kat

Anonymous said...

Ang - Hang in there girl. I can't imagine how hard this is. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya, Colleen

Going Strong...


Priceless...