Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last day of preschool

My little girl has finished her first year of preschool...where oh where has time gone?? I am in denial that I only have one year left at home with her before she heads to Kindergarten. She had a blast this year with Miss Beth and even cried today when it was time to go home because she will miss everyone. She is just like me-I am not good with good-byes or with change. Poor girl gets that from me! I am excited because I saw a cute idea and I am eager to keep this for her until she gets out of school. I got the book Oh the Places you will Go, by Dr. Seuss and I will have each teacher that she has write a little thing to her at the end of each year in the covers of the book. I hope this turns out as well as I am envisioning! I can't wait to have fun this summer with both kiddos. I am going to try to actually enjoy our time together instead of making to-do lists in my head while we have fun:) Let's see how that goes!!!
 Isn't she cute?!
Always on the go!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...