Saturday, May 12, 2012

12 months old...

Laekan Harper-I know that I already did your birthday post, but I wanted to do a monthly post so I would know what you were up to at one year old! I can't believe it is here and you have been with us for a year. It seems like you have always been a part of our family and I'm not sure what it was like without you. I remember being so worried that I wouldn't be able to love you like I loved your sister-WRONG. You stole my heart the minute I heard you scream and there is no turning back for this Mommy. I am head over heels in love with you and couldn't ask for a better "momma's boy" right now:) Here is what you are up to at 12 months:

*You are wearing size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night.
*You are wearing 12 month clothes and 18 month clothes, depends on the brand.
*We moved you to one nap a day on your birthday actually(because of the party!). So you go to bed at night at 8, wake up at 8, take a nap from 12:30-4!!! You LOVE to sleep!
*We haven't found much food you don't like!
*You are a pro at the sippy cup and love your milk-with no flavoring either!
*You haven't done a sign yet, and I'm not sure that you will?
*You are saying ni-ni(night-night), ma-ma(milk), ma-ma, da-da
*Still pulling up on everything, climbing the stairs and anything else in sight
*I finally bought you a push behind toy to encourage walking-you have taken 8 steps with it.
*You will stand alone for 2-5 seconds
*You are really starting to interact with Taegan and love playing in her room.
*You now have a pillow, three animals, your blankie, and a blanket in your bed-you love them all.
*You will give "loves" to your animals and people. You lay your head down on them-so sweet.
*You don't like it when I cook dinner and don't give you snacks while I am doing it!
*You love watching Baby Einstein in the car and recently discovered Mickey:)
 This was a tough picture day...
 Trying to get away.
 Daddy had to hold him:)
 He LOVES his new police car. Will just sit in it and watch everyone.
Such a handsome boy.

We sure do love you so much little man!!! 

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...