Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Birthday Party

We decided to have immediate family and grandparents over for his first birthday. For Taegan's first birthday we did a big party with lots of friends and family, and to be honest I wasn't mentally able to do that again and I didn't want the added stress. Justin agreed with me and so we decided a small one would be fine-and he wouldn't remember it anyway:) Here is the party in pictures. We did it at 10 in the morning and served brunch and cake. It was a fun time with the family, even if Laekan didn't like the cake!
 Super cute Monkey cake!

 Daddy's boy.
 Look-I can read Daddy!!!
 Here, I can help.
 A real dump truck for me?!
 My own work bench.
 Singing to him.
 Wanting to touch the flame.
 Thinking about diving in...

 Over it!
 Daddy shoved his hand in it.
Clean me up Mommy!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...