Saturday, May 19, 2012

Date night and a Concert

Last night Justin and I had an awesome date night. I had gotten him tickets to the Eric Church concert for his birthday and we just turned it into a date night! Well played on my part:) We dropped the kids off to my parents at 4:30 and headed to dinner and drinks. We had heard a lot of a new place in town called The Blue Moose so we thought we would give it a try. It was good, but pricey. Probably wouldn't be a first choice again for us to go back to.
 We talked my Dad into taking our picture before we headed out-we never have pictures together!
 Wow-my hair is getting long!

After dinner we had to run by the house-I forgot the tickets!! Seems like it is always something. Then it was on to the concert. We actually met up with a guy Justin goes to school with in Wichita and hung out with him and his girlfriend some before the concert. We got in and found our seats-they were in the nosebleed. We got lucky though because our friend Lindsey had low seats, got upgraded to floor seats, and let us have her seats!! They were awesome and we had a blast!!!

 You can see the shadow of my hand holding the camera!

It was so nice to have a night out and enjoy our time together!!! We even went and met his cousin at Bullfrogs after the concert-got home at 2!!! I am WAY too old for that. 

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...