Friday, March 2, 2012

A new hideaway...

For Valentine's Day our friend Di and her kids got our kids a pop-up tent...and it has been put to great use. It folds up real easy and I can store it behind the couch when we aren't playing with it. The kids think it is a great place to hang out and hide and play. This particular day Taegan was playing on her iPod and Laekan was watching and just starting to think about playing it himself...haha!!!
I love watching them do things together-I can't wait until they can actually play and run around together. I know I might want to take this statement back when the time actually comes! Being an only child it has been interesting watching them interact and the love they have for each other already. Sometimes Taegan is the only one that can get Laekan to laugh or smile when he is cranky...

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...