Sunday, February 26, 2012

Holy headache...

Wow-I really didn't think I was that used to caffeine. Boy was I wrong. Friday and Saturday were pretty tough days. Friday was by far the worst as far as the headache goes. I was in bed at 8:50. I do realize going cold turkey is not the smartest idea, but it is how I handle cutting things out like that. I knew I was going to struggle and today I am doing much better! I did weigh in on Friday(like we do every week) and I lost 1.2 pounds this week. I was super pumped about that-even though it is a small start. I'm a bit worried about the next weigh in because Justin and I just went and had a night away in Kansas City and well we ate very well:) No pop-but maybe a margarita or two! Back on the wagon now and ready to get this weight off.

The kids have been a bit under the weather the past few days. It seems like we just can't shake the cold, fever, snotty nose crud that is going around. Just when I think Laekan is shaking it he gets clingy, yucky, and starts coughing again. Ugh. Taegan has been doing well, but she is having a hard time being away from me for a long period of time. I'm not sure what this is about because she goes to school twice a week, Awana once a week, and church once a week. She is just getting clingy and cranky. This tends to come out in public and when we are in a situation that discipline is a bit challenging. Always fun! There are moments when she acts 16(Lord help us) and other moments when she is an 18 month old. That is tough to juggle. We are doing our best, but somedays are better than others.

I am headed to training two days this week and an all day staff meeting, on top of Justin being at school this week; it is going to be a challenging week. I am hoping that three days away from the kids(even though I don't want to) will do my patience and heart good. I am hoping it will refresh my frame of mind and things will be way better next week. Here are a few pictures from the last week that melt my heart...I hope yours too!
Sitting together in the cart at Sam's...he thought it was the BEST thing!!!
Taegan thought "he was stylin" in these glasses!
But she preferred them on her face! Does she look so grown up in this picture or is it just me?!


Have a good week-here's to another week of getting this weight off!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...