Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weight loss check-in

I don't think I have updated on how I started a new diet plan to help me jumpstart my journey. Mom and I decided to try Herbalife. We were both pretty hesitant to start it, but I am so glad we did. We met with a lady who explained it all to us and made us samples of the shakes and things that we would be eating if we went with the program. I must say that the shakes are DELICIOUS! I really like them and there are so many different ones to make that I don't get bored with any of them. I change them up all the time. The focus of the diet is to increase your protein intake A LOT, and watch your calories. So we were given a calorie goal and a protein goal. I am doing two shakes a day and a dinner. I also do two snacks a day as well. The protein is really filling me up and I am not searching the kitchen for things to eat. I have been on the diet for a week and a half now and have lost 4.8 pounds! I can't believe it!!!

I have also started doing the elliptical machine in our basement at least 3 times a week. I am hoping to do this more often as I go along. I have also allowed myself some cheat meals and that seems to help me feel like I am able to keep with this! I also have tried doing just one shake a day on the weekends and allow myself to eat wisely the rest of the day.

Let's hope I can keep this up-because I am feeling good about what I have lost so far and want to keep it going!

1 comment:

Jamie B said...

Good Job Angie!! Keep it up! :)

Going Strong...


Priceless...