Friday, December 3, 2010

16 weeks and Dr. Appt

How far along:16 weeks

Size of baby:Baby R is the size of an avocado

Total weight gain: 4 pounds...and that is at the Dr. office too:)

Maternity clothes: I am starting to wear a few shirts, but am still able to do my normal pants with the belly band.

Gender:Find out after Christmas

Movement:I actually just felt the baby move, but it is still nothing consistent.

Sleep:It has been a good week for sleep.

What I miss: Being able to walk normal-I am having some hip pains and it makes me walk like I have a serious limp. The pains come and go, but they sure don't feel good.

Cravings: Nothing really this week. I am off my grape kick and really just want to munch on food all day long. I don't let myself, but I sure would like too. Chips are being well liked this week!

Symptoms: Hip and back pain are becoming more of an issue. I am having more energy lately so I am working on getting stuff done. I was having a lot of anxiety this past week about the baby and was eager to see the Dr. for my checkup. The heartbeat was very strong and she said I was looking good!!! What a relief, and I felt the baby that night. Overall, I am feeling much better about it all. Just need to start enjoying it before it is over!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...