Monday, December 20, 2010

Kasiska Christmas

Every year we go out to Grandma's in western Kansas to celebrate Christmas with all of Justin's moms side. We went 2 weekends ago now and had a blast. It is so much fun to have 30 people in one house and have everyone stay the night! I know it sounds crazy, but it is some crazy fun. Taegan had a great time this year playing with all the cousins-she fit right in. Once she overcame being shy-there was no holding her back. We just loved watching her interact and play.
Here she is with Kennedy and Brooklyn getting ready to open presents.
Waiting very patiently on her presents.

Time to dig in!
She got some great presents and we were spoiled with a Texas Roadhouse gift card!!! I can't believe it is the week of Christmas and yet I still have some last minute things to finish up...ugh. I am mostly done, but it is those last minute things that I need to do!!!! I will be back with week 19 in a few days!


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...