Wednesday, December 8, 2010

17 weeks

How far along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Baby R is the size of a turnip
Total weight gain: 4-5 pounds...can't get the scales to agree!
Maternity clothes: Starting to wear more shirts because they tend to be more comfortable, and I am still using the belly band with my pants.
Gender: Find out after Christmas.
Movement: The baby has been very active this week. I have felt it at least everyday!
Sleep: Sleeping like a rock star this week, haven't even gotten up to go to the bathroom!!!!
What I miss: Not having any aches and pains after I do something. I wrapped presents for 4 hours Monday and could not move that entire night!
Cravings: Back on my grape kick....
Symptoms: I still have terrible hip pain and now lower back pain. Other than that I am feeling pretty good. Lots of energy to get things done-let's see how long this lasts.

2 comments:

Jamie B said...

I just love following your pregnancy on here! Helps with my baby itch! :)

Angie said...

Thanks Jamie!!! I have had fun watching the baby grow as well doing this...it is fun to see how different I am now versus the start!

Going Strong...


Priceless...