Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a....

BOY!!!! We are so excited to share that we are adding a boy to our little family. He will be named:

Laekan Harper Ross.
We are over the moon with excitement and so very nervous to take this new journey. I would have to say that I am more nervous than Justin is, but nevertheless nervous. I have NO idea what to do with a boy and this will all be a new journey. We had planned on taking Taegan with us to the ultrasound because it was going to be a surprise to our families. I got super nervous she would slip and say something so I had a friend come watch her while we went.
The baby is looking great-very healthy and very active. I however, have placenta previa and will be monitored very closely for the remainder of the pregnancy! I made a huge mistake by googling that and now am on edge constantly about it! I just have to put faith in God and let him take control, I am just not very good at that yet:(
We ended up telling our parents the night of the ultrasound for one because we were super excited and for two I was a bit stressed about it. It was supposed to happen on Christmas, but they were surprised none the less. Both sets of parents are super excited and can't wait to meet Laekan!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...