Monday, November 22, 2010

No more leaves please....

I wish I had a picture for my post today, but alas I didn't think about it at the time! We had a busy and productive weekend. I was finally starting to feel better so we started on our ever growing to do list. Friday we hung out as a family and just played and relaxed. Saturday, we got up and ready to go see Santa. Taegan was about to jump out of her skin with excitement to go see him and tell him what she wanted! We walk in the door and she is immediately a different kid. I have never seen anything like it. She wouldn't go near him or take her hand away from her face. Needless to say, those pictures will be great I am sure. We then headed home to get to work. We painted another coat on the bathroom so that hopefully it can be tiled soon and we can get it finished...fingers crossed! I then cleaned the house like a mad woman before the KSU football game. Which wasn't much of a game-boo!!!

Saturday night we went out to dinner with my parents for my Mom's birthday...Happy Birthday Mom!!! I know I am a day late(her birthday was really yesterday), but better late than never. You are the best Mom ever and I have no idea where I would be without you!!!! After dinner we went to Winter Wonderland here in town to see all the Christmas lights. Taegan loved it and kept pointing and talking about all the lights. Oh I can't wait for this holiday season with her.

Sunday we got up and did some quick things around the house before heading to church. After church it was time to work outside. It was a gorgeous day and that might be our last for a long time to come. Justin put up the Christmas lights-oh I do have a picture of that, but my camera is at home! Taegan got up on the roof to help him and she thought she was so cool being up there with Daddy. I was busy raking leaves and then she headed to nap and Justin started helping me. Mom came over to help as well...and we raked and bagged leaves for 4 hours!!! 32 bags later we were done. UGH. I am in some pain today, but the yard looks awesome.

Have a great Monday!!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...