Wednesday, November 10, 2010

13 weeks

I don't have a picture this week because I have been sick and it has been the last thing I wanted to do. Promise to have one next week.

How far along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Baby R is the size of a medium shrimp.
Total weight gain: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes: No, but I have used the belly band with a pair of jeans...ahh the comfort!
Gender: Find out in December
Movement: Haven't felt the baby this week-kind of makes me worry.
Sleep: Doing great as long as Taegan is...still able to sleep on my tummy!
What I miss: Being well and being able to take meds when I am sick....ugh.
Cravings: Still anything grape and a new one is chips. I just can't get enough of any kind.
Symptoms: Nothing pregnancy related this week, just the stomach flu!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...