Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New baby furniture

Last Friday the USA Baby store in Overland Park was having a huge one day sale-well actually the sale was on Saturday, but they had the prices tagged Friday so we went that day. Mom, Dad, Taegan, and I loaded up to go find some deals. Justin was on his way for opening hunting season-so we were all doing something!!! We had talked and decided on what we liked. We love the brand that we got Taegan's furniture in so we really wanted to be able to do the same for this baby. We also like the lifetime cribs that grow with the child...so we set out to see what kind of sale they had. It was an awesome deal!!!!


The crib-but it is in white.
And the dresser in white.

The brand of the furniture is Munire and we have loved it. It is super sturdy and holds up great. I was so excited that they had an awesome deal on it and that my parents were so willing to get it for us!!! We are blessed.
Also while we were there I was looking at strollers and decided on this one by Graco. It is super easy to steer and we have liked our Graco now so far so I thought we couldn't go wrong there either!!! I'm not gonna lie and say that this double stroller thing isn't intimidating, but I think I will like it!!!
Overall, our trip was a success and we are getting somewhere on my list of things before the baby!!! Now if I could just get my bathroom done...

1 comment:

Jamie B said...

You will love your double stroller! We didn't get ours until after Hailey arrived and I can not tell you how much freedom I felt I had once I had that thing!!

Going Strong...


Priceless...