Wednesday, November 3, 2010

12 weeks...

How far along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: Baby R is the size of a lime
Total weight gain: 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: None yet-although this second time around I am showing sooner.
Gender: Find out in December
Movement: Yes, very slight movement and not consistent yet.
Sleep: I am sleeping very well right now-except for the 2 bathroom trips.
What I miss: Being able to handle raw meat-I can't even get it out of the freezer...gag!!!
Cravings: Still anything grape, also I have been wanting anything crunchy.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good, having a lot of muscle pain in my back and hips.
Best moment this week: We had our first Dr. appt and heard the heartbeat!!! Everything is checking out well and I did awesome giving the 4 vials of blood:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...