Monday, October 19, 2009

The Sick Family...

I know it has been a week since I have updated and that makes me super lazy, but I have a bit of a reason. I woke up Thursday morning to Taegan's crib covered in vomit and I had not heard one thing!!! I felt like an awful mom. As soon as I sat her up she started again-yikes. She was set to go to a playdate with Jeanette while I was getting the car worked on. So much for that. Instead we headed to the bath, kept our jammies on and settled in for a long day. She was dry heaving and not herself at all. She wanted to cuddle and carry her blanket around all day.

Around 10:30 I started in with a queasy tummy and could not get out of the bathroom-that sucks when you have a sick kiddo!!! We both took naps, Justin got home at about 4 and took care of Taegan(who by this time was no longer getting sick just wanted attention). I was sick all day and night, but by morning was only suffering from lack of energy and soreness. Taegan was back to herself and we just hung out. Justin called around 10:30 Friday morning from work and said I am headed home I am sick-GEEZ!!!

We were all well by Saturday mid morning and ready for the KSU game!! And what a game that was. My mom is really doing well and moving very well. I got her out of the house this morning and we headed to Target. I am set to sub tomorrow afternoon and then we have Taegan's 18 month pictures on Wednesday morning-I am so excited!!!!

Talk to you soon...I have some cute Halloween costume pictures that I will save for next time!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...