Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not her best performance...

We are all feeling better...finally. I really thought we had stayed away from everyone enough so that no one would get what we had-wrong! Dad ended up getting it on Monday and mom got it on Tuesday. So now I think everyone has gotten it that will get it...I hope. No one in Justin's family has gotten sick so it seems to be gone for now!


Yesterday, Taegan had her 18 month pictures taken. They didn't go the best. I think part of the problem was that I had my hopes set a little higher than maybe I should have! You see, with all of her past picture sessions she has not been very mobile and for sure didn't have the stubborn attitude she has recently gained. Yesterday her true colors showed only 15 minutes into the shoot-wow that was early. I had some really cute outfits that she wore(including a very colorful tutu that Dad was NOT excited about) and I was hoping for the best. She made it through the first outfit and then decided she was done. Poor Jenni(the photographer) was having to just do what Taegan decided and hope for the best shots. We even got a few of her crying in total drama style-can't wait to see those. Jenni said it would be about 2 weeks before we could see proofs...but she emailed last night and said they were ready!!! Oh how excited was I??? I get to go see them tomorrow around 11 and then I will put the link on here for everyone to enjoy. Just remember that she cried for the last 15 minutes of the shoot when you are looking at them.


On a completely new topic-Justin and I are kicking some butt on this Weight Watchers diet. We are not attending meetings, just have all the books and are doing it here together at home. In the last two weeks I have last 3 pounds and he has lost 4.5. I have also been working out 5 days a week-and I can tell. I am doing Wii Personal Fitness Coach and I really enjoy it. It tailors the workout to you and you tell them how long and it makes up a workout for you each day. I do it during naptime and then I can enjoy the rest of my day with Taegan and Justin. We are also quickly realizing how we should eat...and how we WERE eating! Justin's aunt Lisa is also doing it and we will see her again at Thanksgiving and hope to compare what we have lost. She has been kicking butt and is down 50 pounds-she looks great!!! Wish us luck.


And just in case you were curious of what Taegan's face looked like yesterday during some of her picture session...here you go!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...