Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not this week...

Well, I won't know about the job until next Wednesday. She said there were having more interviews and that they are pushing back the date they will let everyone know. Bummer-just means I have to keep waiting and wondering. Yuck!!!

Mom and I took Taegan trick or treating at her work today and she got TONS of candy. She really doesn't even need to go on Saturday, but we will do a bit! She had a blast and was the hit of the place-she finally got the hang of what we were doing when she was half done. So fun!!!

Another good week for weigh in. I lost 3 pounds and Justin lost 1!!! We are rocking and rolling with this, and we even ate out a few times. We just made good choices and didn't eat as much as we usually do. I am off to relax...

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...