Monday, October 12, 2009

A lazy weekend...perfect!

We did nothing all weekend and it was GREAT. We did try and brave the pumpkin patch on Saturday morning with a temperature outside of 36 and needless to say I got NO pictures!!! We dressed Miss Taegan up and everything in hopes that I could get a few good ones-no chance. Taegan is NOT a cold weather girl and from the moment she was out of the car she was shivering. So we quick grabbed some pumpkins for home and I will try to take pictures at home. We might try and get back out there so she can roam around later this week or next when it warms up a bit. Other then that we sat inside our nice warm house(I had to turn on the heater), ate a huge pot of chili, watched football until we couldn't watch anymore, and enjoyed our time together.

This week is busy- I am working today, Mom's surgery is tomorrow(if you could say a prayer for her I would appreciate it), we have MOPS tomorrow morning, I work again Thursday, and a doctor appointment on Friday, Justin's brother and sister in law come in Thursday and we can't wait to see Miss Kinsley!!! So we are in for a long week-and it is rainy and cold!!!

Off to getting going on this dreary day! I will let you know how Mom is tomorrow night.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...