Monday, October 26, 2009

Interview...

Not much is going on with us-although it has not been one of my(or Taegan's) better days. She started the morning off bright and early at 5:30! I made use of my time and got some things crossed off the to do list. We headed to the library at 9 to find some books and rent a new beloved "DoodleBops" movie to find out that they were doing inventory and we couldn't!!! Yikes-this is going to be an issue in a few days when we don't have any "Bops" to watch around here...time will tell.

I got a phone call at 10:30 to set up an interview for a parent educator I applied for last week....they wanted me to come in at 12:30!!! I had to hurry figure out what to do with a sleepy Taegan and hope that should would eat and sleep well while I was at the interview-that I had to drive 40 minutes to get to! I got her dropped off and off I went.

Interview went GREAT and I will know by Friday if I got it or not(a few prayers won't hurt)! I am heading home, call mom and Taegan is sound asleep-good! I hang up and 5 minutes later get pulled over for a speeding ticket. I am so irritated about it I won't even go into details about it...let's just say it was 146.00 and I am NOT happy about it. I haven't eaten lunch so I swing through Burger King to get a small onion ring(still on the diet) and there are 5, yes, 5 rings in there. Pretty annoyed by that as well.

I get to the street that leads to my parents house(5 miles long) to find them redoing the pavement and I get stuck following the construction truck going 5 miles an hour. WOW!!! Five minutes into this fantastic journey my cell rings and it is my panicked mom on the other end asking where I am at because Taegan has been screaming and crying bloody murder for 20 minutes. I am going as fast as I can. I get there to Taegan being unconsolable for another 10 minutes....and only has slept for 40 minutes.

That was enough to put me over the edge, but I stayed strong and came home and worked out and played with Taegan and the night is winding down. I am hoping tomorrow brings a better day-it will be busy with MOPS and subbing in the afternoon, but maybe things will go a bit better!!! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...