Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Unemployed???

Well, it is official I have received my last paycheck as a full time teacher. I was a bit sad today when I looked in the bank account and it was there and I knew that next month on the 5th it would not be there:( That meant I officially did not have an out of the home full time job!!! Yikes. I am so excited beyond words that my dream of being a stay at home mom is coming true-but I wasn't ready to let go of the money yet...too bad.



On top of that I went out to the car today and found a nail in the tire-so off to Big O Tires we went to get it fixed. Justin met us for lunch to help waste some of the time we were waiting. Now we are home, Taegan is down for a nap, and I am off to be lazy I think. I really should be packing or cleaning or something since we leave Friday-but there is always tomorrow. We are going to a super fun pool that we have in town tonight and I can't wait to have pictures of Taegan playing in the water...

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...