Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting back in the groove...

Well, I think I am back in the swing of things from our vacation. The laundry is all done and done again, the suitcases are put away, the fridge is restocked, and we are having a ball!! Although, it has been a bit of a busy last week since we have been home.

Saturday Justin and I played in an all day slow pitch tournament and had SOO much fun. I really do love that sport and have missed it for the last 10 years. I had no idea how sore we would be the next day. We could barely lift Taegan out of her crib!!! That night we had a big get together with a bunch of people I went to school with. All of their families came-about 50 people in all. It was lots of fun and Taegan had a great time with the kids. Sunday we had to clean the salon, catch up with my parents and try to get rested up!

Monday was a catch up day for me around the house and yesterday we spent the morning getting the car worked on. It had a safety recall, some rattles, and it had just gotten keyed on Saturday. Taegan and I spent over 2 hours walking around and wasting time...not that much fun with her!! I have my first sub job on Friday and I can't wait to get back there and see everyone and the kids!! Gonna be tons of fun I think. Today, we got up a bit late, got ready, and went over to see Miss Jeanette(Taegan's old daycare). She had a lot of fun. I will leave you with some pictures...oh yeah-when did Taegan grow up??? She looks so big to me today:(

Just being cute.
One of my favorites lately.
No she isn't always perfect!
But she always loves to smile!
Hanging out with her friends at Jeanettes.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...