Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank you...and catching up...

Thanks Amy for my birthday post-I loved all the wonderful pictures. Just not so sure about those younger ones!!! I had a great birthday, we did dinner Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for it. Wow-am I that special? Each night was with somebody different. I loved sharing the evenings with everyone. I must admit that I am NOT ready for next year and the big 30...so we won't even talk about that yet.
It is going to be a fast week because we leave on Friday and head to Colorado for a family reunion. I am so excited to see everyone, get away and relax, and watch Taegan play with everyone. It will be a great time. I am however a little nervous for her sleeping there. She is just not a fan of her pack and play lately, and that is what she will be sleeping in for 5 nights. Could be an adventure!!! The car ride should be another adventure as well, but we have the DVD player hooked up and she is really into watching stuff so I hope that helps!!!
Here are some pictures of the last week-none from any of the evenings of dinner though:(
We explored with sidewalk chalk this morning...she had a lot of fun.
Taegan and I went to the zoo last week and she loved seeing all the animals, well all but the hippos-she is crying in this picture because he is looking at her!

She got her own "laptop" while we did some shopping!
This is what she does while I do her hair every morning.
She has started putting everything around her neck, here is Daddy's work belt!
This is her favorite place at my parents, watching the birds eat!
Grandma was being nice and letting Taegan play with her laptop.
Playing with play doh...she really enjoyed this and liked the taste of it!
She enjoyed playing with my balloons at Red Robin that I got with my birthday dessert!!!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Carson goes on quite a few road trips every year. We have gone anywhere from 2 hour drives to 26. I went to Wal Mart and bought him a travel size aqua-doodle and a travel size etch and sketch. I have the DVD built into the car. I also have a little pillow desk that I put crayons in and he can color as well. If you look, they also have little travel magnet games as well.

Just trying to help you out since CO is about a 12 hour drive. Good luck and I hope you have a very safe and fun trip.

PS, I had some of those same issues with the pack n play with Carson. I usually just gave in and he slept with me. So good luck on that as well.

Going Strong...


Priceless...