Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Loving my "job"...

I am sooo lucky to be able to stay home with Taegan. I can't put into words how much I love waking up to this little girl and being able to love on her and interact with her all day. It has to be one of the best feelings in the world. I am so grateful to Justin who is working so hard to give me this chance to be at home with her. I think he enjoys it as well because he has a chance to relax and play with her at night because I am also having the chance to get things done during the day!!! What a special "job" I have.

However, I am also loving my other job of subbing a few days a week. My first day was last Friday and then I was there again yesterday. I LOVE teaching and when you sub, you can teach and interact with them without the worry and stress of are you wasting too much time because you have all these other guidelines to follow. I just get to be ME...how fun!!! I have a two day job on Thursday and Friday of this week and look forward to being back in 4th grade...it really is the best of both worlds. Taegan enjoys playing with her grandmas while I get some teacher fix days and we are all happy!!

I am off to play with Taegan-what a "job" I have:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...