Monday, April 27, 2009

Sick...again?

Well, the soon-to-be birthday girl is not feeling very well at all. She has been coughing and congested all weekend and I was assuming it was a cold(which I am sure it still is). She seemed to have some labored breathing last night before bed, but I gave her some tylenol and off to sleep she went. She did not stir all night, but coughed quite a bit!!! This morning I opened her bedroom door to hear her breathing all the way across the room. She was raising her entire chest and had to take out her pacifier to get a good breath!!! I changed her clothes and she had a hard time laying down to breathe and it was very deep. Her little tummy was caving in....and her chest. I gave her some milk and she would not drink because she couldn't breath with it. So I called the doctor, and off we go today at 1:20. She also was opening her mouth very wide and holding it there(like when you want to pop your ears)! Praying it is nothing but a little cold! I just called the sitter and she said she seems to be a bit better, but still congested and stuffy!

Yikes, might not be a very fun birthday tomorrow:(

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Praying this is a simple cold and that she recovers quickly.

Going Strong...


Priceless...