Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Big Girl...

We got Taegan's 1 year pictures taken last Tuesday and I got an email when I woke up this morning that they were ready to view!!!! Oh my how big she has gotten. I can hardly believe my eyes when I look at these pictures that my little girl is that big. Where did the time go? Makes me a little sad that this time is floating away faster than I am ready for.

On a SUPER note I only have 29 more days of school-that includes the two inservice days at the end of the year(which I am sure I will be in a great mood for!). That last day will be hard to say goodbye, but I am so eager to start this next step in my life. I can't wait for all the fun things Taegan and I get to do. I am also very excited for her to be able to spend one day a week with her grandmas. What a great time it will be for everyone!

Here is how to view her pictures:
www.joleespencer.net
Click on website
Click on proofs
Enter your email
Password:Taegan0409

Let me know what you think!!!

3 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

Too Cute!! I love her big blue eyes. And you gotta love those rubber band wrists while they last. Won't be long and I am sure they will disappear. What a cutie! Is Justin ready to chase those boys away? haha Loved them, thanks for sharing!

Rachel Dominguez said...

Oh my they are amazing and her eyes....I never really noticed how beautiful they were till now.

Great Photos!!!

Jamie B said...

LOVE the pics!! They are adorable!! Hard to believe she is one already!! :)

Going Strong...


Priceless...