Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthday and Back to school

We celebrated my birthday on July 30th by going out to dinner just the three of us! Taegan did great at dinner and was impressing everyone around us with her new talk. She just loves showing off her voice and letting people around her see how big she is getting. I just enjoy sitting back and listening to her-she loves to talk and then smile at you. I am afraid we are going to have quite a talker when she can actually talk. Dad is not sure how he feels about that yet! Here is a picture of Taegan and I as we were heading out to dinner.


As you can tell from the picture she still continues to eat just fine and is getting to be a little chunk! We love all of her little rolls-they are SO cute.

I am heading back to school tomorrow at 8am. I can't believe that three months have come and gone already. It seems like just yesterday I was saying goodbye to my class at school on April 24th and going home to start the waiting game for little Miss Taegan. So much has changed from that day and I am in shock that it is all changing again tomorrow. Am I ready for this change?? Don't think so-not quite yet. Do I have a choice? NOT AT ALL!!!!!!! That is the crummy part. She will be staying with Grandma Becky tomorrow, Aunt Amy Thursday, and my mom on Friday. On Monday she will start daycare. That will be another rough day for me as well. I will let you know tomorrow night how the day went-not looking for it to be a great one.

On a happier note, Taegan gets her three month pictures taken tonight:) I can't wait to see how she does with them tonight. She has some real cute outfits for the pictures!!! Here is my precious girl asleep in my arms.


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...