Saturday, August 9, 2008

We all Made it!!!

I can't believe that I have been back to school for three days. This week was not that bad because Taegan has been spending the days with her two grandmas and her wonderful godmother Amy! So I was not very sad leaving her with them. I am however very nervous for Monday. That will be her first day at daycare and it makes me sad. Taegan has seemed a little off schedule a bit because each day she has been somewhere different and I hope that once she gets set at daycare she will be better. She has not been bad-just a little out of sorts. We shall see what next week holds for her.

She had a great morning today. We tried some cereal with her and she was so funny! We could not stop laughing it was so cute. She had some trouble with the spoon thing but once we could get it in her mouth she seemed to like it! She would attack the spoon like she does her bottle and the cereal would miss her mouth completely. I am not sure of how often we will feed her this, we just felt like trying it this morning to see how she would do with it! She be interesting when she can start it full time! Here is a picture of her being a big girl eating off the spoon-getting so big so fast!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...