Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can't believe it...

It has been two weeks since I headed back here to school and left my little girl. The transition really has gone very smooth and she is really settling in at daycare. She smiles in the mornings when I drop her off and hand her to Jeanette. She is eager to see me when I pick her up and she is sleeping much better for Jeanette. The hard part for me has been the weekends. I just get used to being home with her and I have to leave her on Monday-not the fun part. Part of me is heartbroke that I am not able to be a stay at home mom. But the other part of me is very glad that I have normalcy in a job that keeps me grounded. It is nice to be able to get out of the house and interact with adults. I love teaching and my kids are great this year, but it is still hard knowing that I would love to be at home. That is not a possibility and I am doing my best to put that out of my mind, but it haunts me every once in a while.
I can't believe how much she continues to change and inspire Justin and I. We laugh so much with her and love seeing all the new things she can do. It really is neat to see her changes. This morning she discovered how to pull the bottle in and out of her mouth!!! Needless to say breakfast this morning took much longer than normal. We will see how dinner goes. She also continues to do anything she can to get her feet in her hands. I have not been able to paint her little toes because she is always playing with her feet. I will post pictures tonight.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...