Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another BIG step

Taegan started daycare yesterday and it was a trying day for MOM! I cried the entire way to school after I dropped her off. I was okay once I arrived at school, but it was real hard leaving her. I got out of meetings at 9:30 and came back to my desk to find an email from Taegan!!! WOW-it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She was telling me all about her morning and about "this lady that is all over her"!! (Her babysitter, Jeanette). It really was a huge pick me up that morning. I was able to go see her over lunch and feed her! She did wonderful and had a great night last night with Dad while I had Meet the Teacher night at school.

Kids come tomorrow and I think I am ready for them! We will soon find out. I will post more tomorrow after school and give you some more cute pictures of Miss Thing!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...