Monday, July 28, 2008

Recovering

What a difference a week makes. Justin went back to work on Thursday and the ankle seems to be holding up pretty good. He can finally get a shoe on to wear to work instead of this big boot thing that he wore! We celebrated on Saturday with my parents in Kansas City for my birthday. We went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and it was AMAZING! We were all stuffed beyond belief once we left and had leftovers for the next day. Taegan did wonderful in the car and at dinner. She is really starting to have a great personality and loves chattering with anyone. It is so much fun to talk back and forth with her.

I went back to my classroom on Friday morning again to keep working and get more things done. I got some things hung on the wall and my desk area pretty well set up. I was starting to get pretty excited while I was there, just nervous about leaving Taegan. I know she will be in great hands-I will just miss her like crazy!!! She just keeps changing.

We did make great strides this weekend with Miss Taegan! Justin was feeding her and he was holding the bottle out getting ready to put it in her mouth and she reached out with both hands to get it and pull it to her mouth. She then continued to hold the bottle with both hands! I did not believe it the first time, but she continued to do it for the entire feeding. So of course, I had to get a picture of it:) Here she is being a BIG girl!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...