Saturday, October 1, 2011

A new toy??

I am VERY behind in updating-so some of these are a few weeks old, but I want them on here so I have a record of it! I will be catching up over the next few days and then back at it again!!! Two weeks ago we decided to break out the exersaucer for Laekan to try out. I was a bit nervous that he was still too unstable to enjoy it, but he proved me wrong.
I put him in it and Taegan started showing him what all the stuff did and what made noise! He was so amused by her and so she kept playing with him for a little bit. He finally got a chance to play with it alone(once Taegan got bored) and he seemed to like it. Although, I think we need to raise it up because he is SO tall! He has figured out which things make noise, and although he isn't sure how to move himself in the thing he can get it to make noise if you put him in front of it. I haven't used this a ton yet because I think he still needs to be a bit more stable and able to move his arms and legs around. He will only last about 5-10 minutes in it right now.
I love this look on his face-looks like he is thinking I am one crazy Mommy for taking his picture all the time:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...