Tuesday, October 11, 2011

5 months old...

Laekan Harper-What a fun month it has been!!! I think I have come to grips with you growing up-but I would prefer if you slow down a tad please. I am so excited to see what you can do next and how fun you will be the next day that I am really enjoying it all right now. I have to step back some nights and take it all in because it is crazy how far you have come! It was a busy month with our trip to Disney World and I can't believe how great you did-such a good boy:) Here is what you are up to as of today:

*You are wearing some 3-6 month clothes, some 6 month clothes, and 6-9 month jammies(too long for the 3-6 month ones).
*You are in size 2 diapers and wearing size 3 at night-with NO leaking!!
*Same eating and sleeping schedule-which I really do think you will be on until you are 1 at least. I LOVE it.
*Eating 28 ounces a day.
*Eating cereal at lunch, and starting other food at dinner.
*You are sleeping 11-12 hours at night, but waking up a bit early some mornings. If you wake up early(6-7 am) then I will go in and get you and bring you to cuddle with me. You will then fall back asleep and wake at 8.
*You are really rolling from your tummy to your back and this is usually what wakes you up.
*You rolled off the ottoman this month when Daddy thought you were asleep:(
*You still continue to have NO interest in a pacifier, still use your hand to soothe you, and just recently found your thumb...hmm???
*You absolutely adore Taegan-she is the funniest thing you have ever seen! We are working on personal space with her so that you can have some breathing room!!!
*You can't get enough of Sophie-she is always in your hands or mouth. You tell her lots of stories.
*You love to smile and laugh-no belly laugh though.
*You have seen your feet-but you aren't grabbing them yet.
*You are playing for 10-15 minutes at a time in your exersaucer.
*The spitting up has slowed quite a bit, not sure why?
*You love to be in my sling and the carrier-it makes you very happy!
I just smile looking at this picture-you are SUCH a happy guy.
Talking to me while I was taking his picture.
Sweet little man.
Big boy feeding himself-although you like to be lazy sometimes!


We love you and adore you so much Laekan!!! Happy 5 months little man.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...