Sunday, October 16, 2011

Preschool Halloween 2011

At the beginning of October Taegan went to the pumpkin patch with her preschool class. It was her first field trip and if I am being honest I was wondering where the time had gone and how we got to her first field trip already:( With all that being said-she had a ball. I love that her class is so small(7 kids) and that she knows and likes them all. She does have two girls in class that she plays with most of the time, but she likes them all!!! Such a blessing. I ended up driving for the trip and we just met the class out at the patch. Brother got to come too, but he was strapped on me and slept the whole time.
Here she is with her Miss Beth(her teacher) picking out her special pumpkin.
Taegan and Josie(they play together most days at school.)
Taegan's class-they have since gained one more friend.
She was a posing fool that day-she wanted her picture taken all over the place!


She also had a Halloween party, parade, and program on the last day of October. It was actually supposed to be my helper day to work in her room with her, but I was still recovering from sinus surgery so Grandma Tina(my mom) went in my place. Poor Mom didn't realize what all she signed up for-but she had fun that day seeing Taegan at school! Taegan loved having her there and showing her around.
Walking at the parade-with help from Grandma Tina.

Once the parade was over everyone went inside and the kids performed some songs they had been learning. Taegan was right in front in the middle-and sung her heart out!!! She had so much fun and was so proud of herself for knowing the songs.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...