Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm back...

I was out of town all last week for training for my new job and got back home Friday night! I was lucky to have Laekan with me and my mom and best friend took turns staying with him and I so we could be together!! It was nice to have someone there at the hotel with me for the week, although Thursday night I ended up sending Laekan home with my mom and Justin so I could have the night to try to process all the new information...wow it was a lot! I missed being home and doing my daily things for the house and family, but I LOVED learning and getting ready for my new job. I actually went on my first home visit last night with a family and it was great. I think I am really going to enjoy this new career path.

Two cuties this morning...



Mr. Smiley-love it!


We are back on our daily schedule and routine and I must say that I love being home with my kiddos. It takes a special person to be able to stay home with their kids and I am glad God blessed me with that passion. I can't imagine being anywhere else. We tried a new schedule for Laekan on Saturday and so far it is going great!!! We now give him his last bottle between 7:30 and 8 and he is sleeping until 8 in the morning-YES!! Now Justin and I get a few hours in the evening with both kiddos in bed(Taegan goes to be at 8 too) and we can focus on us. It is much needed and I am much more energized in the morning for both of them again.


Taegan thought he needed friends.


We are also keeping up with our preschool time in the morning for Taegan and she loves that time with me. Today we went to the art museum here in town and she got a chance to do whatever she wanted there while Laekan slept in the stroller. This was her preschool time today!!!


Painting circles...


So far things are going well this week! I am back to working out everyday and feeling good about things. Fingers crossed it stays that way. On Friday we are leaving around lunch and heading up to the Coco Key Water Park Resort in Omaha to stay for 2 nights...and we are only taking Taegan! She has asked everyday if we are going that day:)


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...