Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Big Girl Bed...

Last week after I got back in town from training we headed to get Taegan a full size bed. She has been sleeping in one of these at both of her grandparents house's and she kept saying that her bed here at home was too small!!! In all honesty she was hanging off her bed a lot on the side and I was just trying to hold onto my little girl:) I happened to hear an ad on the radio that mattresses were on sale and so Justin and I decided it was time. We knew that getting a big bed would shrink her room a lot, but she was SOOOO excited! The crib that we had for her changed into a toddler bed, and then the two sides of the crib become the headboard and footboard. So all we had to buy was the mattress and box springs. Then my mom took her to Target and let her pick out new bedding!!! She has been over the moon since we got it:)

All put together and ready for her to try!

Letting Laekan try out her new pillow with her.

Grandma Tina reading them a book-she loves that we can all get on her bed now:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...