Monday, July 26, 2010

A great weekend...

What a fun family weekend we had! Friday afternoon Justin, Mom, Dad, Taegan, and I all headed to KC to have a birthday dinner for me, get a little shopping in, and go to a family birthday party. It was a good night-although we did figure out that Taegan is at a very rough age for going out to eat. We went to Cheesecake Factory(my favorite) and she wanted to sit in a booster seat. This was a terrible idea and she was all over the booth. We will limit our eating out until she is at a better age/mood to enjoy these experiences. Saturday Taegan and I laid around the house because I wasn't feeling so good while Justin went to work. That night we got pizza and played at home. Oh it was so good to be at home just being silly and together. Sunday we woke up and went to church(I have missed it the last few weeks). Taegan was super excited to go see her friends at church and it was a good morning. We met Justin's parents for a birthday lunch for me that day and it was another terrible outing with Taegan and her attitude. Darn it. The rest of Sunday was spent as a family and having fun. I got to go to dinner with Maegan for my birthday while Justin stayed home with Taegan and they played and played.

After reading everything we did all weekend it is obvious that I am a very lucky girl and have lots of people in my life that love spoiling me for my birthday!!! There is more to come this week-tomorrow evening I am going with Di to get my toes and nails Vegas ready and Wednesday we head to KC to stay before we head out Thursday morning. I have been tackling my to-do list today and am making great progress!!! Here are a few pictures from the weekend and today...

Putting on my boots and strutting around.
Using her bib as a cape and she asked me to take her picture.
Reading her bedtime book with Daddy last night-so sweet!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! I love the Cheesecake Factory too, their white chocolate raspberry cheescake is awesome!

Going Strong...


Priceless...