Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I love...

Today I thought it might be fun to make a list of some of the things I love. I have been in kind of a bum mood lately and thought this might pick me up a bit...

*I love how Taegan has decided to be such a lovey girl lately-kisses and hugs all the time!!
*I love the fact that Justin works so hard to provide for us and never complains.
*I love baking and making the house smell incredible all day long.
*I love seeing my "Future Wildcat" on the big screen at the last home football game last Saturday.
*I love how I can depend on my mom and his mom to help out with Taegan in a pinch.
*I love being there to kiss Taegan's "ow-ow" when she needs it kissed.
*I love a clean house...if even for 1 nap time!!!
*I love the time I get to spend with Justin every evening just being us.
*I love, love, love Taegan's new jacket that looks so CUTE on her.

*I love that even on a bad day Justin and Taegan are still here for me when I get home.

*I love Sonic Lemon-Berry slushes.

*I love that we just refinanced our house and will save 150 bucks a month!!!

*I love the holidays and can't wait to decorate the house and see how Taegan handles it all.

Thanks for letting me share some random loves today.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...