Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We just got home from a yummy lunch with my Dad's side of the family for Thanksgiving! Although my dad wasn't there(he is not feeling well) and my cousin wasn't there(she just had surgery) it was great to see everyone and enjoy a few hours with them. Taegan showed them just how cute she can be and then how cranky she can get when it is almost 2 hours past nap time. We ate some dessert real quick and home we are to put her down. As I type she has just stopped chattering and is fast asleep. What a sweetie!!! I hope everyone has a great day and has a chance to step back and remember what we are thankful for. I look forward to being with Justin's family this weekend for our extended family Christmas out of town...it should be a lot of fun!

On another note-we took Taegan to see Santa last weekend and she HATED it. She cried and screamed and wanted nothing to do with that man holding her, touching her, or talking to her!!! Oh well, we will have a picture to document her visit for the future.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...