Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back to normal...

What a week it was and has been so far. Sorry it has been a while since I have been on here, with Taegan sick I didn't get much of anything done around the house. It was so nice to cuddle with her and soak up that time with her, but I must admit I thought the walls were closing in on me a few days! She was really starting to feel much better by Saturday(thank goodness), so we left her with my parents and headed to the KU vs KSU game in Manhattan. I am so glad we had the chance to get away and go to the game. Justin's aunt and two cousins were able to make it to the game so we got to hang out with them. Amy was also able to find a ticket to the game for cheap and it was a great day!! Not to mention the Cats won....made it even better.

Taegan has continued to improve and is back to her fun, spunky self!!! She went through a few days of total meltdowns and I was worried this was going to become a new norm for her, but lucky for all the parties involved those have disappeared:) She has taken up a new excitement for Minnie and Mickey(which is good because we leave for Disney World in a month!) and will soon be introduced to the friendly man known as Santa. She will get to go get her pictures taken with Santa next weekend and I am just hoping she doesn't run the other way from him. Fingers crossed on that! As for the rest of this week-I am working the rest of it and she is gonna be busy playing with grandmas.

I do have to share that we had a great day yesterday. Two weeks ago Justin and I decided to try and refinance our house just to see if we could. Well, yesterday we got the appraisal back and let's just say it was WAY more than we thought. What a relief that has been, this means we will be dropping our interest rate 2% and making a huge change in our payment. That makes me feel real good-and relax just a bit with money. We are both super excited about this and are eager to see how much money we can save!!! Enjoy the few pictures.

Jess, Amy, and I at the tailgate(yes Amy is drinking a Diet Pepsi!!!)
Justin and I

The whole family that was there(yes some are wearing blue and red)

Taegan ready for bed reading a book with her Daddy. She came running to him with the book...so cute!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

No shame in a Diet Pepsi at a tailgate!! Love all the new pics!

Going Strong...


Priceless...