Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not the best...

Well, Justin and I both knew that we were off this week with the diet and it is totally our faults. We let each other slip and we are having to now pay for that. This morning during weigh in we were hoping and praying for a miracle!!! It did not happen-we both gained a pound. We had to look on the bright side of it all that it was only a pound and we have been real bad about eating. So now we are giving ourselves until Sunday to get it out of our system(Valentine's Day is going to be a big day!) and start up again. We have been working on rearranging the house and things are in disarray right now so we have not been exercising!

Needless to say, it was not a great weigh in-but we knew what was going to happen!!! We will get back on the stick and get it done.

2 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

You had me a little worried. I thought maybe you all were not feeling the best or were ill. Never fear, just a pound. That is not bad. Michae lost about 30 lbs last year, but it was up and down. you are still down, just up from last week. As for me, I haven't stuck with it at all. i am going to set a date, and get back to it. And some how make myself stick to it. Don't worry about it. I still think you are doing great.

My Three Sons said...

One pound is okay! Just get back on the saddle and you'll be fine!

My doctor told me one time that what you should do is everytime you lose 5 pounds you can reward yourself with a small candy bar, small piece of cake, or something of that nature. That way you still diet but can indulge in a little something sweet every once in a while. It really took the pressure off because I'm a huge chocolate fan!

Is your bac feeling better?

Take care

Going Strong...


Priceless...